Course Type:- Accounting
Subjects :- N/A
$7100 per year
Duration:- 3 years
· Entry requirement for international students:
· General Secondary School Certificate Senior Secondary School Certificate (12 years of schooling) International Baccalaureate (IB) (12 years to 13 years of schooling
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (11 years of schooling)
· Canadian Pre-University (CPU) (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
· South Australian Matriculation (SAM) NSW HSC / Australian Year 12Enrolment requires having one of those Certifications.
· For information on other countries' certificates that are not in the list above, you may contact Education Consultant through our Inquiry Form.
Description:- The BA (Hons) Accounting (3+0) programme focuses on the core practice of accounting which comprises of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting. In this programme, you will be exposed to an array of modules such as Principles of Corporate Finance, Advanced Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy. The programme accreditions also allows you to gain exemptions from foundation examinations of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Part 1 of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Upon completion of the programme, you will earn an international degree from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
Looking to study abroad?
We can help you. Request a call form us and get FREE advice to study abroad.