Course Type:- BUSINESS
Subjects :- N/A
$7000 per year
Duration:- 3 years
Entry requirement for international students:
· General Secondary School Certificate Senior Secondary School Certificate (12 years of schooling) International Baccalaureate (IB) (12 years to 13 years of schooling
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (11 years of schooling)
· Canadian Pre-University (CPU) (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
· South Australian Matriculation (SAM) NSW HSC / Australian Year 12Enrolment requires having one of those Certifications.
· For information on other countries' certificates that are not in the list above, you may contact Education Consultant through our Enquiry Form.
Description:- Enhance your understanding of the business world with our BA (Hons) Business Administration degree. In collaboration with the University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, this programme offers a sound foundation in business which will develop your business knowledge and skills for effective decision making in business. As part of the curriculum, you will be exposed to a comprehensive learning experience with a mix of face-to-face and online support learning as well as real industry projects and practical experiences. You will also develop leadership and soft skills that are vital for today’s competitive business world.
Looking to study abroad?
We can help you. Request a call form us and get FREE advice to study abroad.