Course Type:- Computer Science
Subjects :- N/A
$7000 per year
Duration:- 3 years
Entry requirement for international students:
· General Secondary School Certificate Senior Secondary School Certificate (12 years of schooling) International Baccalaureate (IB) (12 years to 13 years of schooling
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (11 years of schooling)
· Canadian Pre-University (CPU) (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
· South Australian Matriculation (SAM) NSW HSC / Australian Year 12Enrolment requires having one of those Certifications.
· For information on other countries' certificates that are not in the list above, you may contact Education Consultant through our Enquiry Form.
Description:- Learn how you can contribute to today’s growing information economy with our Bachelor of Computer Science degree. In collaboration with the University of Wollongong, this programme is accredited by the Australian Computer Society and provides you with a solid foundation to design and write programmes for a multitude of computer applications such as computer systems, games design and more. Our programme includes computer science programming subjects as well as electives in database, languages, artificial intelligence, computer security, computer graphics, operating systems, real-time software and software engineering. This programme also allows you to specialise in enterprise systems development, multimedia, software engineering, and game development or digital systems security, as well as study other disciplines including management, visual arts, languages, commerce, and mathematics.
Looking to study abroad?
We can help you. Request a call form us and get FREE advice to study abroad.