Course Type:- Applied and Pure Sciences
Subjects :- N/A
$N/A per year
Duration:- 3 years
Entry requirement for international students:
· General Secondary School Certificate Senior Secondary School Certificate (12 years of schooling) International Baccalaureate (IB) (12 years to 13 years of schooling
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (11 years of schooling)
· Canadian Pre-University (CPU) (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
· South Australian Matriculation (SAM) NSW HSC / Australian Year 12Enrolment requires having one of those Certifications.
· For information on other countries' certificates that are not in the list above, you may contact Education Consultant through our Enquiry Form.
Description:- Experience a new way of learning with the American education system! Our American Degree Transfer Program (AUP) allows you to delve into an American-styled learning, giving you the skills and exposure needed to succeed in your future career. In this program, you will be exposed to an all-rounded curriculum that balances both theoretical and practical work. The program offers various majors including Actuarial Science, Biosciences, Business, Computer Science, Health and Applied Sciences, Mass Communication, and Psychology. You will also have the opportunity to receive scholarships from American universities and transfer to top universities in the United States and Canada.
Looking to study abroad?
We can help you. Request a call form us and get FREE advice to study abroad.