Course Type:- SCIENCE
Subjects :- N/A
$N/A per year
Duration:- 3 years
Entry requirement for international students:
· General Secondary School Certificate Senior Secondary School Certificate (12 years of schooling) International Baccalaureate (IB) (12 years to 13 years of schooling
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) (11 years of schooling)
· Canadian Pre-University (CPU) (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
· South Australian Matriculation (SAM) NSW HSC / Australian Year 12Enrolment requires having one of those Certifications.
· For information on other countries' certificates that are not in the list above, you may contact Education Consultant through our Enquiry Form.
Description:- Pursue your degree in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Molecular Biosciences, or Biomedical Sciences with our Australian Degree Transfer Programme (Science). In this programme, you are able to take up the core basic sciences in Chemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology, Mathematics, Management, and Computing in Year 1 and proceed to “cornerstone” courses in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology in Year 2. You will gain practical, hands-on experience working with start-of-the-art equipment provided in our laboratories. For further international exposure, you will also have the opportunity to transfer to our partner universities in Australia, New Zealand or United Kingdom to complete the degree.
Looking to study abroad?
We can help you. Request a call form us and get FREE advice to study abroad.